Service Consultant – Jakarta
Overall responsibility in delivering memorable learning experiences to our students.
As a Service Consultant, you are the key figure with full responsibility for the day-to-day communication with adult learners, providing orientation for new students, individual study planning and student support throughout their course with EF.
The duties would include but not limited to:
- Student progress management
- Communication and customer service on effective study activities
- Internal commercial aspects
- Creating and maintaining a fun and engaging learning environment
- Planning, organizing, and executing events
- Passionate about customer service and communication with proven people skills experiences
- Experience in hospitality industry (Hotel, FnB, Financial industry, others)
- Having sales, event management and/or project management background or experiences will be an advantage
- Proficiency in English – minimum Intermediate Level
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills